Latest Post

SYAFIQ MAULA

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Study Tips..

"When I set my study times I allow for downtime. These are 15 minutes when I take a break by daydreaming or meditating, or writing in a journal. Don't take a nap because you might sleep right through your studying. A good idea is to do some light physical exrcise. This gets your mind and body ready to go back to studying."


Don't study for your tests all in one night. It's not a very smart thing to do. You need to use your study time and free time before that to get ready for tests."



"When I study, making flashcards helps me out the most. I carry them with me and they help me to remember facts and math equations."

"I have been out of school for a while and it has been a long time since I have had to do any studying. If you are returning to school like me, you have to make up your mind that you want to study. Then prepare yourself to study hard."

"Listen to your teachers and also ask them for help with what you don't know. Don't feel ashamed to do this - it's for you own good. Take short notes on what your teachers teach. You should study your notes when you go home until they are in your mind. When you go to bed think about what you have done and learned. "

"Drink some fruit juice every ten minutes while you are studying. This helps to wake up your brain and keep it awake."

"Don't try to study late at night. You won't be able to remember better doing this. Try to get enough sleep and pick more appropriate times to study."

No comments:

Post a Comment