Latest Post

SYAFIQ MAULA

Friday, March 04, 2011

SYAFIQ MAULA doesn't wash hand before eating?

Why SYAFIQ MAULA doesn't washing hand before eating..?

It's Friday! So, my lunch break for today is from 12p.m. until 2.30 p.m. It's about 2 hours and 30 minutes because after having a lunch, we have to go for a Friday's pray. (Because I'm Muslim).



I love eating at the Mc Donald's restaurant. Usually I always going to the restaurant that is near my working place, but today i think i would like to go to the mall for having a lunch at there.

My stomach is starving. So, I'm going to the Mc Donald restaurant inside the mall (Penang Megamall) for buy me a lunch.I love the crew at here because their hospitality is good. Then, I walk in the mall alone to go to the restaurant. But..

What the hell is this? I just realise one thing. Someone is staring at me while I'm walking. He look at me upside down and "he" really doesn't make me comfortable.  Oh please, he look like a gay sitting with his boyfriend perhaps but please, i'm not interested. Huhu I just ignore him and walk with full of pride and control my macho face.. haha Go to the counter and order Double Fillet O-Fish 1 set. Then when choosing a place to sit, I pick a wrong table.
I saw that guy from here..Oh my god, why I'm choosing this place? I really afraid to stand up going to wash my hand because the sink is just beside them! So, I decide not to go to the sink but I can wash my hand from here. Luckily, I bring my hand sanitizer. So, I saw a little ice cube inside my coke. Guess what? I wash ,my hand by using it! Haha


Yes, finally I wash my hand. And pray
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm

let's eat!!. , Hahaha.. After eating, when walk out from the restaurant, there's one girl, cute girl that are standing at the sundae counter wish me "Thank you, please come again". Then i replied "welcome.." but my heart said "yes, i will come again , but with a partner. Huhu"
 Any comment about my story? Please comment.

4 comments:

  1. Kalau makan guna sudu takpayah le basuh tangan BHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. heee
    nk gelak je bace.
    mst awk cuak en ble org tu usha pelik je kt awk :)

    ReplyDelete