Latest Post

SYAFIQ MAULA

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's okay to use simple english than broken english...

I'm so sick with some of the Malaysian that are using Malay's word to summarized english word to make it easy and short to write. Sometimes I could not understand what are you trying to say. Some of my friend do it always. 
Maybe I could understand about what he's trying to say, but maybe someone else won't. I got a story for this. One of my friend said " can I call you Christina coz it's such a cute and nice name." But the another one of my friend doesn't. So, Christina ask me back, what did he say? I don't really understand. 
Look, I'm in the middleman  in this situation. Then I'm trying to explain to her about what he's trying to say. Then she got it. So, the conclusion is please don't be too lazy to write a full word because it's help people to understand what you are trying to say. It's also helping you to improve your english. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment