Latest Post

SYAFIQ MAULA

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's not easy to be perfect..

I was involved in an accident when I was 13 years old. And, because of that, my self confident drop down because I had a horrible scar beside my mouth and my front teeth is broken and I really don't like this situation. At the school, I always set my self that I'm not beautiful , I'm ugly, but one day, i'm gonna change it.
People always said, love yourself. Yes, I love for being who is my self, but for me, I need an improvement. It is not just the improvement of the thinking or working, but my self confident also need to improve. I can be a very high self confident guy, proud of my self, tell everyone that I'm handsome, good looking guy, but the truth is, it's different-totally different. Now, I'm 20 years old. So, i'm thinking that i'm gonna fix my accident scar and improve my self. Today, I'm decide to go to the dental clinic to fix my front teeth. Then, i told the doctor to make my front teeth to look better.
Then, the doctor work out with my teeth about 15 minutes and done. I really don't know what the doctor do to my teeth. But, when I come in front of the mirror, "oh my god, It look like nothing happen to my teeth." I just feel like my teeth is more heavier than before. Huhu.. So, this weekend I had a party at my colleges. I think I want to go to the private dental clinic and ask them for a surgery and the cost to fix it. At this month, my salary is just $400. $200 goes to my internet bill and I still got a a credit for my driving car's license which is $300. I really don't know what to do right now. Maybe I should postpone my driving car's license until next May. I think I just want to borrow from my family to pay for my driving's license. But, they also got a finance problem. And the worst is, the problems also come from me!! That's so horrible. So, I decide to spend my money wisely. Hope I can get my license quickly and I want to change my world! I can't stand to live like this anymore. I want to be perfect. Full Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment